Do you have the desire to become a Quality Assurance Software Engineer?
We're looking Quality Assurance Software Engineer Trainee to join our growing team in Milan.
The goals of the internship are to train the resource regarding:
- Acquire knowledge of the software core of the company business.
- Planning, writing and maintenance of test plans based on software requirements and analysis of business process.
- Creation of scripts targeted to implement a software testing automation process.
- Performs manual testing and software validation.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of the testing environments.
- Ability to analyse, replicate and troubleshoot issues reported by the customers (bugs or configuration issues).
- Ability to efficiently report and document bugs and issues.
The Quality Assurance Intern will be monitored by senior staff to work on assigned tasks for special projects for both internal and external clients with the ability to work independently and take direction as needed.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Write technical reports and correspondence.
- General knowledge of database concepts (Microsoft SQL and Oracle).
- Basic understanding of .NET framework (ASP.NET, C#).
- Technical degree (Engineering or IT) is highly preferred
Selerat is a family-orientated company which offers a rewarding and collaborative working
culture where every team member has the opportunity to contribute in a thriving environment were continuous improvement and innovation is highly valued.
How to apply:
Please send your application, CV and cover letter to
Applications may also be submitted via LinkedIn (please include your CV).
Applications close on 10/07/2020.
Trace One is an equal opportunities employer.