During the pandemic, consumers have adapted their shopping behavior, especially as supply chain shortages meant their preferred brands and products were no longer available. As more consumers turn to private label to bridge the gap between quality and affordability, retailers continue to rapidly introduce new products and lines to elevate their own brand ranges.
1. Health, nutrition and natural products
2. Sustainability: transparency
3. Sustainability: plastic reduction
4. Sustainability: food waste reduction
5. Quality, indulgence and treating